Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Happy Birthday Card

I entered this card in the Wild Orchid Challenge 55 "Round in Circles".  I would love that gift voucher so keep your fingers  - if not a win at least top 3 yes?

http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-55round-in-circles.html


All the flowers on the card is from WOC.


Lace my own stash.  Beautiful white and purple rose from WOC.


Beautiful WOC butterflies.


I love the tiny purple roses I clustered around the big purple rose.  WOC has such beautiful embellishments, I could shop forever and still want more :-)


As I said keep your fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs