Saturday, 21 July 2012

Shabby Chic Card

This card I made for the WOC shabby chic challenge and it turned out so beautiful with plenty of lace flowers and embellishments.  Here is the link for the challenge:


I used the Glitz Pretty in Pink paper stack and creme cardstock. 


Lovely WOC flowers and pearl embellishments on this card.


I cut the lace flower in the corner above and in the image below from beautiful ivory vintage lace I have in my stash.  The flowers and rose on on the cover is from WOC.


The furry pearl bling bauble embellishment was a hair clip I took apart.  Dubai has the most beautiful hair accessories and it is easy to use them in projects!  I am sure many scrapbookers do this :-)


The band slips into a panel and acts as the closure for the card.  Pretty little lace flowers with pearl centres decorate the band. 


The rosette trim and the vintage seam binding bow is by WOC.


Love the brown and creme striped paper in the Glitz pack.  Black lace and pink tiny flowers in the centre are all decoration this beautiful paper needs.

I make this cards on order so if you are interested, please drop me an email :-)

Thank you for stopping by and do leave a comment.





1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

    Please consider taking of word verification, I really struggle with this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs