Sunday 9 November 2014

Altered Cup and Saucer

Hello crafty people; yeah it has beena while since I blogged but I have been busy with my swap group.  Happy news YAY for me...........   I am a full time administrator on the Chic Craftique FB group so happy day !!

My cup is a shabby chic fairy garden.  You all know how I love to created gardens with flowers flowers and more flowers.  Lace flowers and pearls my most favorite way to craft but as you all know I have practically tried everything.

I hosted an altered cup and saucer swap and here is what I created..........


I loved using the Maya Road window chipboard piece........wanted to create a "peep" into the garden


All the fairy images I fussy cut from different Prima "fairy" collections 


Love the net curtain :-)






Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs