Friday 12 October 2012

Altered Shabby Chic Bottle

I am very passionate about recycling and reusing and it has resulted in me altering anything that I would normally throw away. When there are occasions to celebrate my gifts will more than likely be something that I altered.

At The Shabby Tea Room this week the challenge is Beautiful Romance using pink, green, white and lace.  I just recently discovered their challenge blog and I am totally in love with them.  As you all know I love shabby chic and seek any opportunity to create something in that theme. Click on their name above and browse their blog; its awesome!

Here is their inspirational image...


My entry for their week # 135 challenge is an altered bottle:


Inside the bottle is a romantic poem printed on beautiful paper!


 These 4 images are the different sides of the bottle


In the image below you can see the poem inside amongst rose petals and a string of pearls.


 I used many strips of lace for the neck of the bottle and hot glued a flower on the top of the cork.









I really loved how this bottle turned out and I plan to gift it to a dear friend of mine for her birthday!

Thanks for stopping by...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs