Sunday 7 October 2012

We Miss You Card

Hello happy crafters, today I am featuring my submission to enter The Shabby Tea Room Challenge week # 134 - 'Sketch This'.  If you are curious about the website, the challenges and or the entries please click on their name above.  It is a super super challenge blog and it provokes and inspires your creativity.

Here is the photo inspiration  and sketch to unleash your imagination:


...and here is my card I am submitting for the challenge...





I used paper scraps, punched some flowers from the scraps too, creme lace, alphabets,distress inks, glossy accents, foam squares and some bling for the flower centres.  I cut the cats, fence, pumpkins and moon with my Cameo. 


Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

  1. So absolutely adorable, Janine! I love the little kittens sitting on the fence .. and the pumpkins! Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs