Friday 5 October 2012

Exciting News

Hey everybody I am happy to announce that I am the latest member of Fascinating Fridays!!

Fascinating Fridays features a local artist every Friday with links to their blog and 3 images of some of their creations.  I am looking forward to working with Noor Nahdi the owner of Paperie Design Studio on this.  Dubai is filled with amazing, talented ladies and it would be awesome to be a part of recognizing this.  

I am lucky enough to be featured on Fascinating Fridays this week so please pop on over and read all about me :-).  Just click on the name above.

Paperie Design Studio has 4 members including me.  On the right side bar of my blog there are links to the team members blogs.  Just click on their name to see their amazing talent wow!

Every Friday I will post a link on my blog so you can view the feature of the latest local artist!  Everybody needs love and support and I am sure all my followers and browsers will do just that!

Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs