Friday 23 November 2012

Merry Christmas Card


A warm hello to everybody, thank you for visiting my blog today.  I trust all my American friends and visitors have had an awesome Thanksgiving!  Blessings to all my browsers.

I have been busy working on my orders for Christmas Albums and have thus not entered any of my regular challenges for the past two weeks and I must share that have had some withdrawal symptoms "grin".  

So today I want to share a card I made last night to enter 2 of my most favourite challenges.  It has a distinct Christmas theme and will accompany a Christmas gift swap I am involved in; I hope you like it...


The brown and white striped paper is by My Minds Eye Peace sheet.  The red circled and the top layered paper is by Kaiser Craft and was a freebie with a magazine.  The post card, Christmas stamps and Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Place In Time Collection by Graphic45.  I used 2 crochet flowers, button by Prima while the heart shaped tag and flower die cut were gifts from a friend.The glittered heart, bling, twine, lace and ribbon from my stash.  Quick and easy!

At The Shabby Tea Room the current challenge is "tic tac toe' and you have to choose which items you are featuring in your project from one particular row - I have chosen 'buttons, sentiment and glitter'.  If you want to enter the challenge just click on their name above to be taken directly to the details on their website.


At the The Ribbon Reel the current challenge is 'crochet' - see the image below.  I love this challenge because it can be interpreted any way you choose. Just click on their highlighted name above to be taken directly to the challenge details on their blog.


I hope I have inspired you all enter the above challenges; they are awesome and so are their challenges.  Enjoy you stay and I hope to see you soon...


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love all the pretty elements you've added to your card this week ... thanks for sharing your work at The Shabby Tea Room and The Ribbon Reel this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs