Saturday 7 April 2012

Mini Shadow Box

Hey everybody, just a quick showcase on a few projects I completed. As I mentioned before I recycle whenever I can so here is my latest recycled project.  Over Christmas I bought some decorations and when I saw this box I knew I would make a project with it.  Here is a picture of the box and the type of decoration that came with it.




Here is the project that I completed:-







I painted the box with white acrylic paint and when dry painted again with white crackle paint.  I used paper from the Printery Collection to line the box. The items in the box came from my stash with the exception of the little white hat that I bought at a baby kiosk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs