Tuesday 25 March 2014

Round Corrugated Mini

Its been a while since I blogged................. I have been busy getting my challenge blog up and running, securing sponsors etc.  You can visit my challenge blog at Dubai Scrapbooking

I bought these corrugated rounds at a local shop and decided to turn it into a little mini.  This mini is made up of so many bits and pieces; I will provide descriptions where possible.  My stash is not with me as some of you know and despite this I enjoyed making this chunky mini with bits and bobs, gifts from friends, freebies from magazines and minimum buys.  Enjoy!



On the cover I hot glued lace around the edge, doily in the middle, this die cut and blue flower was gifted by a friend, birds are by K&Co and the blue/white and orange.white flowers I purchased from a local supplier.  

 The next two pages












3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise. I had so much fun creating it out of the bits and bobs I had :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear J....Love ur crafty space here...Sure gonna have great inspirations... :) So glad to follow u here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs