Saturday 31 March 2012

Awesome News

Hey everybody, hope everybody is having a happy scrappin time - Its Saturday yay!!!  Saturdays are for lazing around, no deadlines and no worries AND Saturdays are also for blissful scrapping.  Right now my daughters are out swimming, hubby is taking a nap and I was scrappin away on one of my projects for the design team.

Yes yes yes - I made the Paper Lane Design Team!!! I am over the moon and am excited for the year ahead.  Paper Lane is the first and largest scrapbooking store in the UAE. They offer a wide range of imported acid and lignin-free materials for scrapbooking and paper crafting.They have a wide variety of the greatest and latest collection of well known and top manufactureres. Here is the link to their store http://www.dubaiscrapbookstore.com and here is the link to their blog http://www.paperlane.blogspot.com.

The other members have awesome talent and I hope to learn new techniques from them and to share my own.  Each one of us have a different niche and we look forward to sharing our talent and teaching those who wish to learn and more to their already developing talent.

I might have some other good news soon so watch this blog!!!  Remember I make mini albums on order and they are all an original unique work of art - no album is the same.  I tailor to your unique requirements, theme and colour schemes. So drop me a email ladies and lets create an awesome album to store your most precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs