Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pin Cushion, Message in a Bottle and a Card

Hey everybody, here are some images of the pin cushion, message in a bottle and a envelope with a cute pink card I made from some paper scraps, left over material and lace. Enjoy!




Pin Cushion

I took an abandoned (grin) matching cup and saucer and stuffed the inside of the cup with the stuffing of a discarded pillow. I measured a square of pink silk to stuff the stuffing in; formed a ball and secured it with an elastic band. Next I covered the silk with some matching lace and pushed it as deep as possible into the cup.  I glued pearls around the rim of the cup and secured a matching bow just above the ear. Next I decorated with artificial flowers from my stash and puts some pins for display.




Message in a bottle

Used an empty olive oil bottle, decorated with pink roses, rose paper, pearls, ribbon and a charm. Inside the bottle is a poem tied with silk ribbon,some rose petals and a string of pearls.






It is easy to recycle; think about uses before you throw something away

Card

Made the flowers with 3 difference round shapes using 3 matching papers. Matted pink striped paper on silver card. Matted a pink strip on the bottom of the card and added some small bling rounds.  I typed the sentiment on the shape on my computer and matted on thick white card stock.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs