Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Tags in a Box

With this post I am show casing some Christmas tags I made for my swap partner.  Our swap was Saturday past so it is 100% OK for me to publish these images.

I mostly used Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium and few other scraps, some bits and bobs.

Warning!!!!  Image overload..................... *grin*


The above image is the cover of the book which houses the 5 tags I created.  The book itself, the Christmas tree, outlines of presents, snowflake under the poinsettia and the poinsettia itself was cut with my cameo using papers from the collection. Don't you just love that lace??!!

Close ups of the cover.

The image below shows the closure of the book at the side


The images below show the inside of the book.



The Five Tags


Tag No. 1

  
Tag No 2


Tag No 3


Tag No 4


Tag No 5


The snowflake is an actual Christmas tree ornament and added to that is an image from Tim Holtz Seasonal idea-ology paper collection.  I love the music sheet at the back of the tag!

It was such fun to create this for my swap partner and rather difficult to part with at the time but the consolation is that I can always make another for myself :-).

I hope you feel inspired to create some keepsake tags from your favourite paper collections too.

Thanks for stopping by...









1 comment:

  1. this was sooo awesome...i had set my heart on it....each one was a piece of art....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs