Monday 10 December 2012

Mixed Media Canvas

With this canvas I experimented so much using Martha Stewart paints and peonie stencil - love it!!!

I saw a post with a stamped image similar to this and totally wanted it!  I searched high and low here in Dubai but could not find it - so what was the next thing to do???  Create the image myself!!






I love how this young lady turned out - I used a tooth pick dipped in black paint to draw her; used different pieces of paper to layer her dress with a bit of altered lace at the bottom of her dress.


Used a tiny flower punch on the same paper I used on the strips for her dress.  Prima wall stencil at the back.




Mixed media is fun!

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! i love your mixed media canvas its so gorgeous ...love the way you have created the girl and her dress and layered those flowers too ..its so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs