Thursday 17 May 2012

DAD (and me) LAYOUT


BoBunny weekend market papers was a change from the shabby chic high I had been on up until a few months before.  Initially I was not sure what kind of project I would attempt so I spread the papers out on a table and stared at it; and as I stared at it I knew I would do a masculine theme.  It was a challenge for me to do the layout as I love flowers, pearls and lace.  Also I wanted to represent my daughter in the layout still keeping with the masculine theme.  I think I incorporated both the feminine and the masculine and am very pleased with the result.

The papers are awesome and would perfectly suit a vintage mini album or a junque journal.  Of course with such awesome papers any project would emerge stunning.



I used a 12 x 12 sheet from the collection and two 6x6 sheets; distressed the edges and arranged.  Printed the poem from my computer, cut it out and matted onto cardstock before arranging on the layout.  The beautiful die cut doily is from Cheery Lynn - isn't it gorgeous!!.



All the flowers, fleur de lis, ribbon, lace are from my stash; butterflies are from Jolee's Boutique and all the stickers and noteworthy are from the collection.  The swirl is from the BoBunny Timepiece collection.



 I love how this project turned out and so did my husband and daughter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs