Sunday 8 December 2013

Lace Rolls

Myself and two of my best crafting buddies decided to get together for a swap and craft day. What a wonderful day that was....not only did we create something awesome we also exchanged projects based on a lace and pearl theme. 

This blog post features what I made as my swap project for the three of us....


I made the lace rolls identical except for adding the embellishments on the top of the roll in each of their favourite colours.












I used the cardboard cylinder shape of a kitchen paper towel role and corrugated board from a small box. The embellishments were from my stash.

I will feature their swap items and the project we created together at a later date and will of course make reference to this post. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at the different photographs and that you too, just like me, will be inspired to try and make your own lace rolls.

See you soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs