Saturday 30 June 2012

Altered Paperbag with Tag

Hello crafty people; I have made an altered paperbag and tag set before but this one is using my most favourite colour combinations...white and kraft!  Again these were inspired by Julianna.

So without further blabbering here we go...
Featuring the altered bag, tag and mini shadow box

Front of the altered bag and tag

Flip side of the altered bag and tag


I had bought some christmas ornaments last year and it came in a box and of course the first thing I thought was to later it...who wouldn't??!!





\
I painted the box with white acrylic paint a few times. I glued Prima Printery paper to the inside panels before decorating. Here are closeup images of the panels and the decorations inside.





Here are some close ups of the mini paper bag and tags...

Front of paperbag
Back of paperbag

Front of tag

Back of tag

I love love love designing in these two colours!  The look is so serene and authentic; earthy and au natural! 

Let me know what you think...



  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, stunning paper bag, tag and shadow box! Love it. Wonderful color combo and I'm drooling with the decors inside the box as well as the the layers and details. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs