Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tilda Card

Hi everybody, I am so excited to share with you my make for a challenge at the WOC challenge blog. Unfortunately I was too late but I love how the card turned out so I am creating a post for it regardless.
Here are the details of the challenge - you had to use the following items listed in a bingo format:

WOC Products
- two paper doilies - DL-00001
- pink crystal drops - CR-00005
- vintage seam binding (walnut) - SB-00010
- two baby pink two tone mulberry flwowers - FS-00063

Design Paper used - Meadow Lark Collection
Magnolia image, own stash


The challenge required buttons & pins, pink, pearls to mention a few:

Pink mulberry flower, vintage seam binding, pearl centers.

The pink and white doilys are from WOC, pink crystal sprays and baby pink flowers.
I used yellow glitter in her hair and dark pink glitter on the baby pink flowers.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs