Wednesday 20 June 2012

DCWV Greeting Cards

Hello crafty lpeople, I hope everybody is having a happy crafty time!

I don't know about you guys but I can never seem to find the right card for the right occassion and personally I am normally not satisfied with the variety in the shops. So lucky me I can always make a few to have on hand just in case. The DCWV Tradewinds papers are so gorgeous and so versatile I decided to make 3 totally different greeting cards using the same paperstack.
You are Special Card
Black cardstock, Tradewind papers
Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch
Black rosette lace, black tiny flower spray
Sentiment printed on computer
Foam pads, silver glitter
Prima pearl swirl, bling
Rub ons, Tim Holtz paper distresser
Black flower, black leaf




Sweetheart Card

This card I made using the trellis technique.
Black + gold foil cardstock, Tradewinds papers
White cardstock for trellis effect
Black and red roses, stickpins
Gold glitter, sweetheart sentiment
Gold trim, glue, glue gun




Bon Voyage Card

White cardstock, Tradewinds papers
Sentiment, flags - on computer
Images from internet
Travel stamp sentiments
Toothpicks, glossy accents
Tim Holtz paper distresser
foam pads, glue



I hope you enjoy these projects as much as I enjoyed making them.

Remember ladies there is no right or wrong when it comes to scrapbooking! Surround yourself with beautiful papers and embelishments and you will create beautiful projects! So have fun fun fun!

Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs