Friday 29 June 2012

Top of My List 12x12 Layout

Hey hey hey crafty people!  How are things in your craft world??!!  Mine is pretty awesome!!! It is summer vacation time in Dubai and its hot hot hot!  Every year my daughters go home for the school break so this year I made a few layouts as gifts for family back home. I will be uploading the photos and the details one by one :-)

This layout I made for my stepdaughter Jessica - isnt she soooo pretty!!!!


I used one 12x12 sheet of paper from the DCWV La Creme Paper Stack and a couple of  6x6 sheets from the Travel Light paper stack from We R Memory Keepers.  Distressed the photo with my Tim Holtz paper distresser - only inking on this layout is around the edges - I used wild honey distress ink by Ranger..


The oval frame is from SEI; the tiny bows are from my stash. I made the heart and absolutely love how it turned out!  I cut 2 heart shapes from cardstock and 1 from the patterened paper.  I glued the patterened heart onto a cardstock heart, then the eyelet lace (which I ruffled ) to the back of the cardstock heart and then finally the last cardstock heart over the eyelet lace - kind of a paper sandwhich :-).  Some twine and a sticker sentiment completed my heart perfectly!

The scalloped heart and butterfly (above the heart and slightly to the right) I stenciled onto my base page with aged mohogany distress ink; I outlined the scalloped heart with glitter. All the element stickers are from This & That by Echo Park.


The lemon flower spray, tiny green roses and pearls are all from Prima.  Creme and white lace are from my stash and the border strip is also from the This & That Collection.  The pink butterfly was a set of butterfly cards I purchased on sale but never used - so I cut out the individual butterflies and use them in my projects. 


The green flower in the right hand corner was part of a 60's belt I bought at a flea market.  One of my favourite things to do is to buy non scrapbooking items and to use them in my projects!  Again the stickers are from the This & That Collection.


The brown swirls and paper doily I cut with my cameo - love my cameo!!  Pink flower is also from Prima; such pretty flowers!


The above image gives a better view of the doily I cut with my cameo!  The flower with the pearl center is also Prima but from a older collection.  The yellow flower is a hair accessory I took apart!


Thats it for this layout - I do hope you like it Jessica!

Thanks for stopping by and do leave a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs