Monday 17 September 2012

Life Stories Paperbag Album

Hey crafty people, how are things your side?!  Hope all is well and that you are creating beautiful keepsakes to store you previous memories...I know I am!

For now I will be sharing my Life Stories album with you.  This album is created using the Life Stories Paper Collection by MME - I cannot begin to express how awesome these papers are!  By now you know that I love kraft paper and this range is all about that.  The quality and thickness of this paper is fantastic - right now I am trying to get my hands on the same paper stack but in a shade of green - love this paper people!

This album was inspired by Suzie from creative cafe; I loved loved making this album because it has so many different places for photographs and it has secret envelopes and nooks and crannies if you know what I mean.  Of course photographs do not always do justice to such a album and who knows I might just make a video!

Anyway on with the album...

The cover is pretty simple - the gorgeous paper, some stickers and a workable photo frame.  The binding is an old scarf and I added some brown doodads on the tassel's of the scarf - loved how it turned out!


I used the make of the paper range to name this album - "life stories" and hot glued it onto the bottom part of the binding.  The fastener is brown striped ribbon and a clip.  I punched a hole on the back album, inserted a brad and secured the ribbon at the same time.  Super simple people!


The page below can house over 7 photographs and most also have journaling spots.  See the round circle at the top of the page...it pulls out to reveal a long photo mat!  A few more photographs can be inserted into the pocket to make maximum use of this page!



The green dotted paper on the next page is not from the collection - I added it to compliment the kraft coloured and toned paper collection.  The lace lends it a softness I think and of course who does not love flowers and brads! The flap opens and the green tab is a pullout for another photo. Lots of tiny tags and journaling spots.


The next page again features the green dotted paper - a photo can slide under the circle that also acts as a journal spot. The flap opens and there is also a secret envelope behind the numbered journaling spot.


I love the page below and it has my favourite brown checkered envelopes that I so love using in my projects.  Lots of tiny tags again and can house over 5 photographs.


The next page is awesome - the flap opens to reveal a more photo mats and journaling spots - see the additional images for detail.


The above page is my favourite - I just love how it opens to reveal mats for 3+ photographs.  Superb!


The next page also has a green tabbed pullout for a note or date, the flap lifts up and down and can house so many photographs and notes.


The image above is the final page at a glance.  The flap lifts up to reveal more space for photographs - plenty of real estate in this album.  The image below shows the flap open.  Did I mention I love tiny tags??!!


This paper collection is fabulous people!  I don't know if its still stocked but I loved the texture, the thickness and the quality - perfect! 


The back of the album - simple!

Hope you felt inspired....please leave a comment!

Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs